Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cherish something u ever had...

Erm...few minutes before, i just viewed Christy's blog...
And i realize tht a word tht is quite Important in my life...
THE WORD CHERISH !!!
Can i say i cherish everything tht happened on me n you...
Can i say i cherish everytime tht we spend together...
Can i say i cherish eveything i had before...

Although it might be Short in our life...
But still becox of these small little things tht make me grown up...
Thank you, I will cherish wat i have now...

I cherish it now cox it might not be forever...
I cherish it now cox i know i might lose it anytime...
I cherish it now cox i'm scare to lose it...
I cherish it now cox i think i can't live without it...

Friendship do means a lot to me...
I dun need anything else, except for the word FRIENDSHIP...
"Once in a life time, means there's no second chance"
We only got one chance to have it...Why dun we just cherish n have it but not losing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment