Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today is sunday !! school reopens tml...

Erm... i think i haven't post anything these few days right ??
Since from 26 of Jan till 1 of Feb..hahaha...
Tml school reopens loo...haihz, one week holiday r like so fast to me...
I din feel this holiday was a very memorable holiday...although it almost became one of it...
I've been to christy house like almost everyday...haha...go there play, talk bout SOMETHING PERSONAL, crapping, eating n all sorts of things...
I even went gamble with Yik yuen at Ben chong's house...haha...Kinda fun tho...
Me and christy just got ourselves a new picture tht day at my house...haha..
Let's have a look ~~


Christy !!!!!!!! Can i say SOMETHING ???
U sure noe the answer of this QUESTION...


p.s : i will not announce this answer here...NEVER !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment