Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Yr !! Gong Xi Fa Cai...

Happy Chinese New Yr to Everyone..>.<
As usual, last night our family had our " Tuan Yuan Fan " at Home...
We play fire crackers like mad last night...haha..
SO SO SO SO NOISY but then Fun...hehe^^
It was nice, i like it a lot..haha..
Have a look at what i had last night ~~


This morning, i wake up at 9.00am...haha...
I receive like so may msg...everyone is like Happy New yr...haha..
Happy Chinese New yr to u guys too...
The first shot for today...it was me myself..hehe^^


and something i just receive moments ago..haha...
One from my uncle whu just left few hours ago, one is my mum's, and one is from my daddy...
Thank you very much >.<...

Lalala...i wan to go out loo... see ya..
hahahhaa... Happy Moo Moo Year...

1 comment: