Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I m totally fed up with streamyx...

Actually yesterday i was going to post something to my NEW BLOG...
But with no reason the stremayx was like sucking for the whole day...
I cant even on9...this makes me totally fed up with it...DAMN IT !

Ok, back to the main point...ahaha...
Yesterday, my bro left kch for his further studies...
Before he go to the airport, he asked me to follow him to the airport, but i refuse going with him...Cox i know tht i am going to hav tears if i followed him to the airport...
In my expectation, when the car left the house, i cried...sobsob...dunno why...mayb i might be ALONE ?? just wanted to wish him good luck...hehe^^

Life without friends is like the sky without sun...
these words are so meaningful...i saw it somewhere in kch, n i bought it with christy..
We gave it to a special friend...^^
I realize something tht is very important in my life, something i cant lose it...
My friends n My life... thts y i name my blog as '' I'm just hoping for a perfect life ''..

1 comment:

  1. And I'm veery thanksful for that special gift!!!!
    You will always be my best fren!!!! *my PARIS fren*!!

    ReplyDelete