Monday, January 5, 2009

My first Post !!! hahaha...

This is my first time having a BLOG in my life...
It feels good...but kinda weird...haha...
I do not think tht i can share everything in my blog becox i do need to hv some of my privacy..

Whu influence me to create a blog ?? haha...
The person was a Plankton !! a BIG one..haha...
Thanks to him, i've created a BLOG...haha...

So, today was the first day of school... i feel excited but moody at the same time...
I hope tht i could know wats in my mind...
Mayb its becox i'm form 4 this yr ?? o i'm losing something n someone tht is quite important ??
When i went to the cafeteria in our school, i feel weird...
i remembered last yr, when i came down to the cafeteria....Christy, Sio bee, Xing yee, Jane were like sitting at the table...laughing n eating at the same time...so i think tht this do make me feel weird cox m not going to see them in the school cafeteria agn...sobsob...

But, everyone do hav to go their own way...Good luck...hahaha...

3 comments:

  1. Was that plankton big? Or was he/she/it/whatever of medium size? Hmm?

    Welcome to the blogging world Howard! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaXD...tht plankton is just RIGHT IN SIZE...haha...and is A HE !! hahaa..

    Thank you Roland..heheXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mind Howard...people move on...we just have to play our part in it...:P
    I also lose my 2 best fren...i still move on...

    ReplyDelete