Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally !!!!! i get to on9...

Finally !!! For a long long long time...I GET TO ON9 !!
For like Ages... i din on9...hahahaha...

I am just back from KL few days ago...On monday...
ahhaha...back in the morning...SO DAMN TIRED...haha..
I've been shopping like mad IN KL !!! haha...
SHOPPING...I LOVE SHOPPING...
Shopping can say as AN IMPORTANT ROLE in HOWARD's LIFE !!! haha..
Without Shopping i MIGHT die...hahha...

After i came back from KL, i was so shock...
I GOT A LOT OF HOMEWORK !! but thank god, i did finish them...hahaha..
these days...there r something quite bothering me...
BUT i wont share here.. only some of my frens o close frens noe wat is happening..
But...thank you...
I think that i just got myself a PERFECT answer...

A smile makes everything go on....

1 comment: