Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things tht happen today ! hahaha <3

Ok, First of all...i wake up at 7.30am !! IN THE MORNING !!
Haha, actually, i am going for my law exam at MyEG...
So i have to wake up so early....I reach Dave Deli and meet
with yan and vien around 9am...we actually study there...haha !
Ok, this is wat makes me feel frustrating, i studied the LAW,
And golly jee, all the things are in BM !! My BM sucks as
everyone knows..haha...So i did try my best to study it..



We walk across the road to reach the MyEG...tht yan and vien ar,
I only can use one word to describe them, HOPELESS !!!!!!!!!
They keep scream when they cross the road, oh gosh ! sia soi !!
we reach the place bout 9.50am...then register for the exam...
start the exam around 9.55am, and finish at 10.17am...
I was VERY SCARE when i start to answer the questions...GOSH !!
But whu Knows...ANDA TELAH LULUS !! haha...
Jumlah markah tuan/puan adalah seperti berikut :
Seksyen A : 12/15
Seksyen B : 25/25
Seksyen C : 9/10
________________________
Jumlah Markah : 46/50
________________________
Markah Lulus : 42/50



what a relief !! i passed it !! yea...
After tht we have our lunch at nagaliar !! NASI LEMAK !
then I follow alvince car to school, as he is going to pass by
Imperial...haha..i attend the so called REHEARSAL in CH...
Is tht a rehearsal ?? i dun think so...haha...happy happy ><

May God Bless everyone ><

No comments:

Post a Comment