Friday, December 25, 2009

finally !!! I'm back to my bloggie....

Gosh, finally i got the time to sit down and write my blog....I went to kuching for a month, and when i was back, i go straight to school to join the Band annual fun camp... Its was very nice then, after the camp, i join the nonami camp...gosh i was so so so so tired !!!! gosh...but somehow, i feel very happy...
I miss all these since three yrs ago...i never had one of these memories before...and i realize, that moment where all the form 4s work together, play together, crap together will be a very very nice memory to me...I love you all...As to some form 4s, before mayb i nvr try to play with you guys, o mayb influence by someone...but after that camp, we all become so good, my brother CHING EAN !!! YI HONG !! HANIM!!! hahaha... I hope that all the juniors might have some space for me in their very own memories...hehehehehe.... Jia you..Lets Countdown, 6 more days, We form4s gotta say goodbye to the form 4 yr...and we're now, Form 5... and thank god, i m still in the same class...5s6 !!!!!!! hhahaa..

share some pictures to you all...hahaa..
the chickies..


group photo in bistro..


Big Group photo of form 4s..

No comments:

Post a Comment