Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ADNAN !!!!!!

Nan, thank you for the presents ><..hahaha..
So shock tht when u pass me the shirt with the " i love myself " words on it....
Gosh, the most suprise thing tht happen when i go san yan....
Just hoping to meet u, but whu knows, u came with presents for me and Christy !! although Eric n Christy told me tht u actually say wat r the words on tht shirt...but duno why, i din catch it....
So i was like wow !! where on earth did u find such shirt for me ><...thank you nan...
I remember i told u tht i love myself more than anything on my birthday last yr right ? and u still remember it tho....
YOU R REALLY A GREAT FREN INDEED !! owez a great fren...
I think u need to thank someone to fetch us there too....without him, we might not meet together...
thank you uncle ~~><

Love the shirt ~~~

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome HOWARD!!!! Yeah...thanks to Eric...arigato guazaimasu!!!

    I wished we had more time to spend together...i miss our tea-time last year..thank you for being my friend!!!

    I hope you'll keep that gift, and remember to love yourself more than anyone do!! You ARE my friend from PARIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh !! hahahaha...FROM PARIS !!
    I miss last yrs tea time too !!! hahaha....thank you for being my fren too !!

    Haha...i think Eric quite important lor...hahaha...thank you ! i dun think he will remember i got a blog ! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEHEHE!!! You're welcome. Not a problem...

    He is an important person to us too..~

    ReplyDelete