Friday, May 29, 2009

Lalalalala..~~~

gosh !! I really do hate exams...
You see, i just back from state level band competition, and wat do u expect from me ?!?! AN A1 ??
GOSH...you must be insane...i think i've stop study from march...
We started to prepare spain trip and state lvl comp...so i din enter for like the whole month...
I misses almost every chapter of every subjects....GOSH !!!

I think its ok for me, cox i wont study for it ! I'll just give up !! hahaha... the best choice is to gv up !! totally give up for this semester...
Next week our holiday starts....haha..
I think i will be going to kch....lalala...to visit my relatives and my bro...since he's not coming back for the hols... i think somehow i forgot how he lok like ? hahah...nah, it wont happen to me...i got pictures...haha....

Its just a boring day for me to share some stupid things up here...hahaha...
Yesterday celebrate zhangs day ( duan wu jie ) .. eating zhong zi and bla bla bla...haha
me and some friends ( kurt, alvince ) went to jillys house...and we play eggs !!! it rally do stood up high !! LOL...EGGS ROCKS !!! hahahaa...


cute hor ~~~ hahahaha><.....lalala.....
I m wondering to buy a new phone...haha ><... G705 ?? nice ?? i think not bad ler....hahaha..
NO NOKIAS FOR ME !! I HATE IT....lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment