Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thank you~

Do you ever feel that actually the word Thank you is quite hard to say it out....
Especially the person that u really wanna thank a lot...

Thank you very much... I think that word cannot describe the feeling that i have in my heart...
But the word i can only use is thank you and thank you....
Wonder why u need to help me, giving me chances when i did something wrong...
I realize that i never get the answer...
Some say, why don't you just ask the person...why ?
LOL...its so funny if u met the person and pop out such question right ??
For some reasons i did not wan to know the reasons....
For me, its kinda weird tho...
Why dun just let it be...

I never got the guts to say thank you to the person, mayb i m scared ??
Nah, just don't know why....i just cant say it out....
i didn't know where it starts, but somehow i know where it gonna ends...or its not gonna end...
i owe you the thank you !!

Thank you, thank you very much ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment