Monday, June 29, 2009

Cherish what we’ve got throughout our life – Friends and Friendship

There are thousands and millions of people in this world, do you think that we all know the real meaning of friendship? I think there is no answer for this question. Everyone got their own answer somewhere deep in their own heart. Friends was given to us as a present by the god, it is priceless and precious at the same time. Do I have a friend that makes me feel that he or she is priceless and precious? Yes, I do.

Do you know that friends act as an important role in our life? Maybe some of them just act as a very normal friend in our life, but some of them actually help us a lot in everything. Everything means a lot, like when u feel bad, you can always have a friend besides you, accompany you and maybe your friend can also be a very good listener.

For me, I’ll like to cherish every moment that me and my friend spent together. Because I know that there is nothing called friendship forever, it is hard to maintain a friendship for like a long time, but it is still easy to cherish every moment that we’ve been together.

I’ll like to cherish it now because I know friendships aren’t meant to be forever, and I might lose it anytime. A lot of people go through their life with only a few friends. It seems that some have less than that. They have no one on whom they can call in good times or bad. There is no one for them to bounce ideas around, or talk about deep and troubling subjects. They have no one to call in times of need or difficulty. They are just at the mercy of life, standing alone without anyone besides them.

I’d like to say thank you for being the one that I can call on when I am happy or upset. Thank you for being the one that support me for every need. Thank you.Friendship is kind of blessing, and a friend is the channel through whom great emotional, spiritual, and sometimes even physical blessings flow. Friends can cheer us when we are sorrowful and depressed. Friends can challenge us when we allow ourselves to get beyond our reasonable boundaries. Friends can motivate us when we are ready to give in, and they can provide for us when life falls apart.

Sometimes, they are the one that we choose to share life’s pleasant and memorable moment. We often just want them around to have a good time, to laugh, to act stupid, to enjoy some mutually liked activity. In how many ways have friends enriched us in our lives and made us feel cared, loved, accepted and respected? There are probably too much for me to list out.


Friends and friendship do means a lot to me. “Once in a life time, means there’s no second chance”, we have only one chance to own it, why don’t we just cherish and have it but not losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment