Monday, June 29, 2009

Full stop.....

I've tried before, maybe not my very best,
But at least thats my full shot for it.
And what i get is out of my expectation.

Maybe its time for me to end it,
I have to end whats living in my heart for like a long time.
Do you think that its me, myself who choose to end it ?

Somehow i think that everything must have come to an end,
Mayb leting it off, having some new things is what i should have done.

Nothing else was left behind, only a full stop.
I think 've find a perfect spot for it.

I may have lose to you,
but i am still the fabulous one.
What i've got is much more meaningful than everything else.

Do YOU understand ??

************************************************************************************

To meow, miao and my boy ~~
Thank you all very much.
What i get from you guys, is the real you. hugs.

Meow ~
You've walk with me side by side for a long long time, and i think somehow,
thank you is not the word for you, it should have be more than that.

We came from a totally two different worlds, but something tied us up close together.
Mayb this is what called fate, right ?

And only you, can se the real me, who i am, the one with no mask on it,
a totally not sharpay one. Maybe i've chosen you to let you see the real me.
And you r the one tht i can rely on. HUGS !!!

Miao ~
Hmmm....I dont know much about you, but somewhere deep in my heart,
theres always a place for you..HUGS !!

My boy ~
Somehow, you've make yourself a path to walk into my life ? A cuddling person you are.
Cheer me up sometimes ? but you can be very very MANJA sometimes. haha XD.
But still, you are my boy, the one and only, noone else but you ? hahaha. Hugs !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment