Tuesday, June 23, 2009

whats happening ~

Wonder why, i start to think a lot....
Somehow i lost my confident, where is it ? hope i can get it back soon..
Have faith in yourself Howard, You are the one and only.
The show must go on, a single spolight awaits for the arrival for you....
Believe is wat u need now....

*******************************************************************************

The Climb by Miley Cyrus...love it ><
I can almost see it,
That dream i'm dreaming but,
Theres a voice inside my head saying,
" You'll never reach it ",
Every steps i'm taking,
Every move i make feels,
Lost with no direction,
my faith is shaking.

But i, gotta keep trying,
Gotta keep my head held high,

Theres always gonna be another mountain,
I'm always gonna wana make it move,
Always gonna be a uphill battle,
Sometimes i'm gonna have to lose ~~~

Nice song, love the lyrics and the song...meaningful ~

p.s thanks meow ~~ hahaha...
boy ar, daddy miss u too~~ thank you,hugs.
Love you two XD

No comments:

Post a Comment